Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New blog feature & other updates

Looks like its going to be really long before I will get to do a body pump class again. No no, don't get me wrong. Just that last week, the instrctor was out of action owing to an injury, this week the studio is occupied by a trainer's training program and next week is Diwali week.

I was a bit skeptical of doing the pump this morning, because doing pump after a longish break makes my body sore as hell. I was a bit worried that it may afftect my running. Considering race day is only 4 days away, I sure want to be able to give it my best shot! So since there was no pump, I hopped on the elliptical ARC trainer and when I finshed a sweaty half hour later, the panel showed me a calorie burn of 410 calories. I came back and had a hearty breakfast of idli- chutney, which is totally, non SBD! I don't want to actually burn out by race day, by slashing out the carbs too much. I will be grain-free for lunch and dinner, and hopefully that will make up.

I am starting a new page on this blog called ASK SUGAR. The first question is already up. Thankyou Gavz! I have been getting a lot of e-mails & comments with queries on how I am losing weight and related stuff. Of course I am NO EXPERT and what I share is just my experience. But if anybody does have a question you want to ask me, feel free to leave a comment or mail me at wheresugarwrites@gmail.com. I will be sure to respect anybody's desire to remain anonymous!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!