Happy to be home on a cold rainy winter day! The gym was closed for being a state holiday and it was raining pretty hard in the morning that I had to call off my run! So I just curled up and went right back to bed. So recharged, I tell you!
Anyway, October goals were:
1. exercise 6 days a week:
Made a total of 20 days of exercise even after being out of town for about 7 days. So counting the remaining 24 days, 20 workouts days, is not bad. But still, scope for improvement exists.
2. lose weight ( 1 kg a week) although I never EVER make it to this goal
Haha :) I think I did make some progress, until I got back home armed with mysore pak :)Back at starting point, though!!!
3. keep up the running practise for the 12.5 k race day
Yes done well there. I have been running regularly, but am super nervous about the race day :)
4. continue to log in food, exercise and weight
Yes good there too :) I even tracked the mysore pak and laddoos!
5. last, but not the least : not gain weight during the wedding
Pass, on this one too. Although, I guess I gained a bit thereafter!!!
Now for the November Goals:
1. Exercise 6 days a week!
2. Run the 12.5k on 11th November 2012. Can you hear my heart beat? After the mess up at the Kaveri Trail Marathon last time, I sure am crazy nervous!!!
3. Do 80 kms this month. (mostly running! thats about 20 kms per week.Doable, I think)
3. Diwali month, baby!!! And I want to lose weight. Let's see. I am sick of vascillating between 78 and 80. Time to do some serious work.Remember last year's Diwali debacle?
4. Continue to log in food at Sparkpeople, weight & workouts here on my blog. It sure gives me an idea of what is going on.
5. Keep my calorie intake at about 1500 cals per day!
And have I told you? I have planned for two more running events in December! But one step at a time, and I focus only on the Bangalore Ultra for now. Less than 10 days. the countdown has begun!!