November wrap up time:
1. Exercise 6 days a week!
Big fail there! November was the month I felt tired, sleep deprived and exhausted. I don't know why. And now I'm officially sick!
2. Run the 12.5k on 11th November 2012.
3. Do 80 kms this month. (mostly running! thats about 20 kms per week.Doable, I think)
Fail! 30 kms and its ages since I had an outdoor run!
3. Diwali month, baby!!! And I want to lose weight. Let's see. I am sick of vascillating between 78 and 80. Time to do some serious work.
Yes I did see a low of 77.2 this month! I'll take it for victory!
4. Continue to log in food at Sparkpeople, weight & workouts here on my blog. It sure gives me an idea of what is going on.
Yes I was good and even logged in mysore pak, laddoos and pedas most days this month!
5. Keep my calorie intake at about 1500 cals per day!
Well I did have some days where I went overboard like nobody's business. But I am striving to meet the goal!
So eating wise this month has been ok. Exercise wise, not so good. Weight loss wise, I might have finally broken out of the 78-80 vascillation.
1. Since I missed the Chennai run, I might compensate by doing the Midnight marathon in Bangalore.
2. Run 80kms
3. Continue with my challenge. Lets see how low I can get my weight to be.
4. Log food, weight and exercise
5. Read a couple of books.
We might me going to Chennai later this month for the music season. I'd like a run along the beach. Lets see!