I have not done a proper post in really really long. I've got many updates, so here goes:
- the toddler started school just over a week ago. He has warmed up pretty well, but cries only if Maami drops him at School. He is totally fine if I drop him,but when Maami goes, he insists that she should go with him inside the class, even though he does his own thing in there!
- That means that I get to office earlier than usual, and go back home to drop him in school. I take an auto to the School and walk back to office. Horray for added exercise!!!
- Being sick for the Chennai marathon was a complete bummer. But I guess it was wise choice to stay back and not travel because I did get pretty sick on Sunday. I was wheezing like a whistle and was getting winded walking inside the house!
- I am still recovering from the wheezing attack and can't admit to feeling 100% fine!
- The good part about being that sick was that the only thing I wanted to eat/drink is hot water or light chai. The task of chewing food left me gasping like I had trekked a mountain.
- I am finding it a little easier to stay within the 1500 calorie range. Less exercise sure makes me less hungry :)
- I ran to body pump today and walked back. I am thinking of continuing this streak the whole of December!
- I am reading a book called "The valley of masks" by Tarun Tejpal. For the first 30-40 pages I could not decide whether I liked it or not. But now I've decided I like the book. Lots of good, quality reading up my sleeve :)
- How are the guys on the challenge doing? I am curious to know!Right now, I'm focussing on getting 100% alright, before I push myself to exercise.