Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A break and travel plans :)

Apologies to those who ventured here and found no updates. I guess I just needed a break from calorie counting, running and body pump. January gave it to me, in different forms. I found various reasons to do none of the above - valid and invalid!
 
I guess its high time timeI  buckle up with running atleast given that the 10 k is a month away! Even though the highlight of January was the overeating I did at a friend's wedding, I am not beating myself up over it. Its over and I cannot do anything except pick up lessons.
 
I guess the biggest challenge is up my sleeve. We are going to Delhi on a four day trip for the Scientist's colleague's wedding. We will stay with a close friend of mine from college. I sure am excited to meet her and a bit nervous too. Nervous for a host of reasons including whether she will judge my size, my husband and my cracked heels. I am also nervous as always when I travel with the toddler. The cold in delhi also scares the Madrasi in me a bit.
 
We are packed and all set to fly out tonight. Usually entering the airport sets off a switch in my head which allows me to eat anything in sight. And the vacation mentality as well. I wish I will stay sane this time and ofcourse I will update :)
 
Have a great week ahead and I will be back on the other side of the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy girl :) I sure missed your posts...its a ritual to visit your blog a couple of times a day even on days when I have read your post for the day..and then saying to myself that you have better things to do than sit and blog every hour :)

    Have a wonderful vacation...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a safe trip and more importantly have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy and fly safe! Shop if you can! I missed your posts and was wondering if you were okay! Glad you're fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Sugar...and have fun...do post pics..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Sugar! I totally get your cracked heels thingy...guess what? Every visit of ours to India precedes many rigorous heel repair sessions! good luck with the vacation! have fun,stay slim, love, Shehnaz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been browsing online greater than three hours today, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net can be much more useful than ever before.

    Look at my web-site :: diet plan

    ReplyDelete

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!