Monday, October 10, 2011

Present with a smile :)

I want to know, how I can smile on my blog. This morning, I wanted to just come here, and tell the world I'm smiling. Because:

My little fellow woke up warm and cheerful, and rushed into my arms as I called out for him. And then we cuddled, and laughed and spoke looking at each other in the bathroom mirror, wishing good-morning.

Also, the weighing scale decided to befriend me this week. It showed a loss of one kg, and so we are inching closer to the Diwali target. Yayyyy!! Finally, I just wish all that rice I ate yesterday, wont show up tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a holiday, because Maharishi Valmiki celebrates his birthday. God did make some good people after all.

Is not that reason enough?

Are you smiling? Lemme know why.

2 comments:

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!