Remember my rants all of last week? Well, it appears that my body was doing some adjustments. Noteworthy things that happened this week:
· The scale has begun to show lower numbers. So much for my fight!
· I had ONLY ONE mint Oreo (the real one, not the bad stuff Britannia sells in India) from an entire packet that the husband bought and devoured by himself.
· I took only one sip from the large coke that the husband got free for buying movie tickets using Citibank card. I trashed the rest, and the popcorn. It makes me bloated. I’m proud of myself.
· I also had only half a californian cookie, out of the three varieties that the husband bought at cookie man. (do you see a trend? The husband is beginning to grow the devil’s horns? And I have displayed great strength at resisting food)
· I have, this first week of
November December, kept at adhering to my
monthly goals. So, food & exercise journal is going good, as is added
evening exercise twice a week.
· The inches are going on my lower body, which allays my fear that I was losing weight only on the top.
Moral of the story: I’m too good.
Nah. But seriously, all that it takes to say NO to a large coke calling out my name that pre-planned decision to say NO. Believe me, it was not this easy the last time. But I have been persistent.