So how did I do in December 2011?
1. Weightwise, I was aiming for the below 80 mark. But I weighed in at 81.5kg this morning. Not so bad? Eh?
2. Exercise wise, I wanted to fit in a session of evening exercise at least twice a week. That went pretty smooth.
3. Food journal. In one word –nope. But on a longer note, the reason I wanted to do this was because I seemed to have hit a plateau, and my weight was NOT budging. So I did journal for two weeks I think, and then the scale began to move down again, so I stopped. Frankly, no regret.
Moving on to the 2012 to do list:
1. Hit target weight by August. (you can see my start weight, current weight and target weight in the sidebar)
2. Begin to drive
3. Resume dance - Bharatanatyam
4. Plan and execute two vacations
5. Professional goal A – complete something I started (LONG ago)
6. Work on the blog
7. Start a recipe blog for my healthy/SBD friendly recipes
8. Manage sleep time
Resume Improve reading habits
10. Plan our finances
Honestly I can convert this list into a never-ending one. But the above images my primary goals. These are things I need to desperately get done.
So I am going to busy myself already. Wish me luck!