Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another recipe without a picture

I am not a big fan of raw vegetables. I know how good they are and all, but somehow, I prefer my veggies cooked and tempered. But yesterday I made up a lovely salad and as usual did not snap! Will surely be making that again so will see if I can update with a picture. But I had to share so that myy fellow bloggers can take good use of it.

Quick and easy Rainbow salad:

1 sliced onion
1 peeled and diced carrot
1 peeled and diced cucumber
1 apple cored and sliced thinly
1 slice shredded britannia slimz cheese slice
sliced black olives

Just assemble all the above drizzle the chilly flakes or desired seasoning. Shake it up and indulge. The crunch of the onions was yummy. You may top with toated pecan/almonds/walnuts and that will be yummy too.

The salt from the cheese and olives was enough for me, though you may enhance salt if desired.

Perfect salad for a summer evening. Pretty filling as well with plenty of fibre. Do try!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!