Friday, May 4, 2012

What to do when your stomach feels bloated like a hot air balloon

1. Just hope it drifts away into the sky leaving you 5 kg lighter!

But seriously, I have tried:

1. doctor's meds
2. chewing pudina
3. butter milk with hing ( asafoetida)
4. grandmother prepared chooran (digestive)
5. Jumping/ spot jogging
6. bending down and touching toes
7. pretending I feel just fine
8. dried ginger

None of the above worked. I feel really unconfortable, have a wierd steely taste in my mouth, have a terrible back pain because of the gas in my abdomen and nothing I do is helping. Diet and exercise are out of the window and the guilt worm is gnawing my conscience away!

I hope I don't gain weight at the end of this! I feel so bad, just when I was all revved up to fight the fat, I got sick!

Updates will come. Until then! Enjoy your Friday

1 comment:

  1. Eno works for me like magic and also cuts the steely taste in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!