Today has been a wierd day. Totally dissatisfying:
- It started when I decided on a 7k this morning. I ran into the breaking dawn. But gave up after 6k. I walked the last 1k home.
- The Scientist forgot to carry his lunch with him. This invariably happens when I am in the shower just as he is leaving.
had todecided to drop the toddler off at school today, instead of Maami, and I picked him up, which meant I lost about an hour+ of office time
- The toddler has a runny nose. And these babies don't know how to blow their nose. Ugh!!!
- Lots of other personal stress. Deep breathe. Deep breathe. Deep breathe.
- Work kind of swamped me today. Seriously, I don't know if I can actually take off next week. I returned home from work much later than usual time :(
- The dinner I cooked for myself, turned out so blah!!!I cant seem to cook brown rice non-soggy.I ended up eating a a chappati smothered with ghee, which I made for the toddler, which he refused to eat!
- I ate some random stuff after I came back from office. And I was not even hungry!
- The Scientist is working INSANE hours these days. Like if I wake up in the middle of the night for a pee, he is typing away some code.
- I am pretty bugged with calorie tracking. And even more with how badly the scales are responding! Really, will I ever see goal weight?