Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Update!

We began the weekend with a family day the Scientist's office. I must admit, I thought that the Scientist was kind of lucky to be working at the ITPL. I mean, you would not really feel that you are working in a third world developing country. The Office provides everything that would motivate him to spend maximum time at the work place. Contrast that with my work environment. Sigh!

So yes, I ate Chinese fried rice and some gravy and ice cream. Yes I ate moderate portions. But I still ate. Even though I had planned for a pace run on Saturday, I overslept and did not make it to the gym. Since I had to work o Saturday, I down delegated the cooking job to Maami and made it a productive day at work. Saturday evening we had a temple visit on tap and some miscellaneous work.

Sunday was shopping day - for groceries, home supplies and veggies. I did go to the gym and did a fast 5k in about 38 minutes. I am getting faster. Lunch was very simple, but there was no time for a nap!

When I woke up this morning, my body hated being disturbed from sleep. I was not able to run as I usually do. When I pushed myself too much, my left ankle rolled. I stopped running and walked instead. I guess some days will just be like that.

Oh did I tell you, after seeing a 76.8 kg on the scale some time last week, I have been seeing a steady 78! Really, I have been keeping calories around 1500.  And no scale love does make me a bit sad. I will keep going, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!