Thursday, April 18, 2013

Peeping in!

Hi guys!

First of all, I'm sorry, I kind of just vanished!

First it was off to Chennai for tamil new year's and out of the four days I was there I exercised on three!!. And then I returned from holiday thinking I'd take the day off (from exercie, I mean) and resume on Tuesday. Well I was down with a bad stomach pain (ulcer/ stomach infection, who knows???) and I was barely able to cook basic food, get to office and get back home. I was also down with a fever so bad that my fingers hurt when I tried to open a bottle of water!

Anyway plenty of self medication I have managed to steer clear of that and feel loads better, now. Exercise should return soon too.

Some time in the middle of last week the professional crisis I was long expected landed itself into my lap. Even though I had steeled up myself, I was quite disturbed. Even though I did take a pizza night to eat into my depression, I have not done much harm yet. Am maintaining my weight like nobody'd business, and am happy with that as against a nasty carby gain!

This crisis is going to last a while and I better learnto deal with the demon! It might even grow hands and legs and jump around, and I must prepare well for that too!

I promise to be back soon with better updates and more fun things like a product review!!!But for now thats all from me!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you had a tough week. Glad you are feeling better now. Hope to see you back in action soon.

    ReplyDelete

Yes. I Know you are thinking something. Please say it! Every word keeps me going!